Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Hour!

Just came back from an interesting event called the Happy Hour organised by our Singles Ministry. It was held at Meritius Mandarin hotel at a very nice ballroom on the 6th level. The turnout was tremendous with many 'gate crashers' coming in for the event. It was a good time for everyone getting to know one another from different zones, play some games and learn salsa dancing together. This was actually my first actual event with the Singles ministry team. The team has about 7-8 of us led by this ZS Jeremy Choy. Although the team is small, but think it's really like Gideon and his men. Was really impressed by the work efficiency of the people especially Joanne who coordinated most of the work.

Somehow or another I felt that God has led me to this ministry for a purpose. Despite already having a rather hectic ministry leading CGs and subzone, I immediately accepted the task when Pastor poached me to join this 'CCA'. To me, it's a joy to be able help someone find a partner of his/her lifetime.

For now, let me just take a good rest before moving on to meet tml's challenges!

No comments: